2009-08-22

Raning



Raining make me very lazy...think dun wan go anywhere and at home accompany my laptop.
sometime raining i will think my babie...i dunno y today i feel my brain blank....sit ..watch...eat...
when jus wan to stop raining...will bajir...???raining jus let ppl to sleep..love sleeping de me ...today so good no sleeping mode is off...hahahxxxx...At afternoon i clear my table i fell my table all is paper and camera put here..then glasses..put there...everything like bin...so i clean all...now love nice lol..hehe...aftertat..yienie call me to say siao p got ticket dunno wat movie de..wan give us c but the time not match..cos i wan to work so....wat to do cancel lol..but i noe my heart is wan go ...bad lolx...hope raining will stop..hope sun will come out again ...muackz..

No comments:

Post a Comment