2009-08-20

Miss my MEMORISE...

Duno why i will c back my photo...i was think izit i miss my memorise...
when i c back my photo i saw tat all fren are improve it themself dunno y my eye raining...
reason???i also dunno...i write blog...listen music...brain make me to think back all the photo story...crying...typing...thinking...is really to make me hurt...All the memorise using photo to record...i 4get already but photo make me remember back...i rmb my fren laptop going hospital..she is not scare her laptop repair expensive...she is scare her sweet memorise photo are lost it ...and she take back her laptop 1st thing is ask her photo still at there...y she dun wan to ask wat the reason the laptop will like tat cannot use?only jus now i think back i noe she feeling le..cos the photo is memorise...i dunno she will think like i think or not....cos tis all is i think ..i say only...memorise i love u....

No comments:

Post a Comment