2009-08-18

Baby Crying...

Yesterday night my brother baby are not feeling well so crying whole night we all are very worry about the baby..so we all also sleep not well...then luckily icant sleep got facebook game to accompany me..hhahahaxxxx...and weall around near morning 5am jus sleep...my mother is very tired but wat do to..cannot sleep take care baby lolx...is baby no cry is cute but when baby is crying i think me is 1st ppl run hahaxxxxx....now stop class...whole day at home doing the event project...haiz...hope can do our event to let the children happy la...i dunno y tis event at start planning i feel we only a small event ..but we plan...and plan...feel like bigger...i not say bigger not good but is bigger then our task more difficult....i hope our group will do it...and thx to them together with me do the task...muackz..love ur..
Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment