2010-01-30

Cum..baCk...

So long time din write blog d i noe blogsport always at same place wait me but tat pic is say i dun wan cum back tat is i say only hahahahxxx...i will back de dun worry hehexx..dunno tis few week is totally very busy busy for work , student, asigment,and sure will busy to spend my enjoy time..Now my life no smoke no like..and also no drunk no life too...now day sat cannot stay at house any more sure will go drink until so late jus cum back..tat is my mother also say pls dun drink too much le..u must care it...but i jus okok to accept wat she say aftertat zzzZZZZzzzz lol...dun care ...tis few day my facebook got sum happen is tat my life came out 1 fucking gal she totally is shit + childish...=dunno how to say tis ppl but nvm d i din care it d...i will upload my work photo soon y?cos i got 1 job is help event or any funtion to take photo but now i not yet get the all photo yet soon i will upload ya..and also my best fren birthday photo..hehe..
sweet memory ya...muack..

No comments:

Post a Comment