2010-01-02

2o1o/o1/o3

New Year jus past 2days wat s next coming is CNY lolx..
hahahxxx..say back new year i at soi 11 past there totally is so many ppl...make me unhappy nia...but at last i drunk liao la..dunno is happy drunk or unhappy drunk too..CNY almost in the corner but i abit worry also dun have i also dunno y maybe is i already shopping but all i need ba..!!!and ...and...and...more 2 day wan reopen sch back le...tat also is my last sem d..got abit happy and scare wan work d...i think happy is no need with tat all i dun like de thing tgt ba...scare is at work get ppl bully...haiz life really make me ki siao 1..now new year so wan start all new life d...1st is myself ...i think is attitude..image...&brain also need to change also...hope tis 2010 will give me happy ..and good luck..muackz...

No comments:

Post a Comment