2010-03-05

BlaH~~~Blah~~~BlaH~~~~

BLAH blah BlaHHHHHhhhh......

This two pic kid izit cute?
tat is my lover dear...is my brither son...
he is boy....hehe...
name call Maxson can call him Max...
muackz...love it...so sayang him...

"Cooking day"

today my babie he off day
sosososo....
i be a housewife cook wat ?
cook mee soup
hehe quite delicious...
hahaxx..s
we two at my house when cooking so noisy
house no ppl jus we two
after eat we so silent maybe too hungry ba...
hahahahaxxx....
tat is the food e cook tat is my food...
(i din take babie 1 cos he is big bowl ur saw it sure siao ki)
and he shy say cannot take pic..
ok lu...i take myself..blek..
take mee so nice...
my babie say why the taste is sweet geh...
i say him izit u fever jor?
he saw cos is my bao bei cook so all is sweet de...
i say u siao liao la...blek...

HaPpy Mario DaY


Monday we have is good ice cream started
nice leh...
after went to Time SQUARE
play fun fair...
enjoy....
i tell ur
hehexxs...
tat small mario is win cum back a...
is my dear win 4 me...
i love it...
sayang him lu....
now i have 1 big..i small a mario liao
wahahahahahxxx...
happy until....like fly at sky...
Nice?
love my mario...only between u & me de mario...
muackz....!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment