2009-12-18

My mOtheR & AmaNdA biRtHdaY...

In 1 week inside i got 2 important Ppl birthday ata is my lovely mother and my dear Amanda..so we all planning how to celebrate to tis two ppl..hehe.say my mother 1st cos my mother is 13 of dec so we jus having dinner tgt and my mother cut cake so normal celebrate but tat all is true heart enough.hehe..here got abit photo let ur c but sorry to say when i wan take the food photo but i jus take finish only cos i hungry until finish jus 4get take
sorry neh..hehe..After tat is my dear 17 of dec birthday..`we 16 of dec nite go clubbing tgt ...and next day when go to eat buffet and "xing tian di"after tat we take cake cum out to celebrate to her..she so shy hahhhaxxx...tat is a vedio i take and photo too..


and and we went to gurney shopping and having tez time at winter warmer tat is nice after around 6pm then back le...

No comments:

Post a Comment