2009-11-22

Emo

Today so cold let me feel i wan to sleep whole day , i relies raining really make 1 ppl lazy and lying in bed dun wan wake up hahahaxxxx...so long time din write my blog la...so cum to write my feeling....sat i so "guai" din go any clubbing but but but i go to my fren house play majong hahahaxxx u noe we play until wat time???u all listen it ur sure sau siao de..we play whole night until morning 7am...then got yam morning de cha.."Dim sam"we 3 eat until wan vomit cos the food very geli lol ...after that we eat finish we all go back own house sleep le...i 9am start sleep until 6pm wake up go bath then straight go work lol...
i feel now around me all the fren all is fake de only few is good fren and really wan fren with me de...now world all thing is fake de...plszzzz everyone dun so listen and believe around u de fren..be careful ya...muackz..wan sleep lol...muackz love u
EMO...!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment